Here are just a few of the items in this week’s print edition that you will miss if you do not subscribe or buy a copy at local convenience stores and paper boxes.
- Wesley Spires and his bride-to-be announce their engagement
- “Donkey Lore” takes us to a driving event in Windsor, with miniature ponies
- Colliers News updates us on the Spires Engagement
- The Mount Vintage news gives a great answer to “Why is January so hard?”
- Camellia Club announces its plans for February 13
Subscribe today and have your copy of The Advertiser delivered to your mailbox each week to keep current with all the local events and happenings.