- Page Two
- Photo Gallery
Go to Admin » Appearance » Widgets » and move Gabfire Widget: Social into that MastheadOverlay zone
Edgefield County School District has gone to an online payment system for school meals.
If you have a LunchPrepay.com account, simply login with your current username and password. If you are new, register today!
Our online payment system is a secure, easy and convenient way to apply funds directly to your student’s account.
Benefits of a Basic Account
- Quick and easy payment system for your student’s meals
- Deposit to multiple students’ accounts with one single payment
- Recurring payments can be set for monthly or weekly deposits
- Step-by-step registration is easy and account management is simple and intuitive
- Secure payment processing
- Your information is confidential – we do not sell your information to anyone!
- Access online payments on
- $1.95 fee per transaction for school meal payments
Additional benefits of a Premium Account
- See your student’s meal account balance any time
- Automated notifications via email and text when your student’s meal account balance falls below an amount you determine
- See 120 days of meals and fees purchased and payments made, so you know exactly where your money is being spent
- $10 lifetime membership fee, which includes all of the students in your family
Begin Managing Your Account Online Today!
To learn more visit www.LunchPrepay.com. Remember, if you already had an account, simply log in with your current username and password. To register for a new account, you will need your student’s district student ID#. If you do not have this number you may obtain it from your student’s school.