Thousands of people enjoyed last year’s Peach Blossom Festival.
Sponsored by the
Johnston, S.C., Development Corporation
Growing and Promoting the Johnston Area
For Immediate Release
Contact: Dean Campbell, Festival Publicity Chairman, (803) 275-3635
Johnston Peach Blossom Festival Accepting Applications
The Johnston Peach Blossom Festival is now taking applications for individuals, organizations, and businesses interested in being a part of the historic 36thannual event.
The Festival will be held May 4, 2019, in Johnston, known as the Peach Capital of the World.
Last year, thousands of patrons descended on Johnston to enjoy the day set aside to honor the peach industry, which has been so important in the development of the area. Each year, the Town goes all out with the Festival to remind citizens about the peach industry and to open its arms to visitors.
Applications and expressions of interest are now being accepted in the following areas:
- Entertainment: Gaye Holmes, (803) 275-4234, email@example.com;
- Parade: Roger Lamb, (803) 480-2690, 505 Roland Ave., Johnston, SC 29832;
- Rides: Debra Aston, (803) 275-2345, 416 Lee St., Suite 2, Johnston, SC 29832, firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Food Concessions: Noah Peterson, (803) 480-0135, P.O. Box 282, Johnston, SC 29832, email@example.com;
- Arts and Crafts: Donna Livingston, (803) 275-7002, P.O. Box 311, Johnston, SC 29832,firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Corporate Sponsorships: Dean Campbell, (803) 275-3635, 802 Ouzts St., Johnston, SC 29832, email@example.com;
- Pageant:Applications can be obtained from Gina Logue, 1129 Hwy. 378 East, Edgefield SC, 29824,637-5383; or for more information contact Janice Cleveland, (803) 334-2507, Jcleveland@edgefield.k12.sc.us;and
- Program BookAds: Debra Aston, (803) 275-2345, 416 Lee St., Suite 2, Johnston, SC 29832, firstname.lastname@example.org.