If you do not subscribe to The Advertiser or pick up a copy at your local newsstand, these are just a few of the things you missed in this week’s print edition.
• Mrs. Hammant, who writes of her life in England, gives an up close and personal view of the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee. Our “page three lady.”
•The young woman who never missed a day of school for 17 years, and words from her mother telling of her accomplishments.
• The new FPA of SC has named a doctor of the year and he was a minister in Edgefield at one time.
• Johnston Elementary students parading into the gymnasium as they celebrate the cultures of the world – a program ending their school year.
• The Clemson professor who has written about Edgefield and is now holding a new award from the University.
• View the players at work in rehearsal for Crimes of the Heart, to open this weekend at the Discovery Center.
• “Ridge Lines” tells the story of the empty chair seen in the picture of Ridge Spring-Monetta graduates on graduation day.
• Read about a “Mock Apple Pie” in Colliers News.
• “Cooks Corner” celebrates the new Palmetto Onion. Learn about it from Becky’s discussion and recipes.
Don’t miss a thing, Subscribe to The Advertiser.