Find it in the Print Edition of The Edgefield Advertiser. Available at local convenience stores.
• HOWLS will make you howl as he describes the recent reception for the USC President – at “Edgefield Links.” “Little Bitty Sausages” is only one thing he serves up for readers’ delight.
• Mount Vintage News is not about golf at Mount Vintage this week, but about beauty shops, as told in the style of writer Linda Nidiffer. Women, you’ve been there.
• Billy Herron opens his autobiographical story on The Old Motorhome, full of adventure and knowledge of taking care of that motorhome – a real jack-of-all-trades he proves to be. This is serially produced, each week.
• Rare Disease Day (Feb. 28) prompted an interview with the parents of Madison Braddock of Edgefield, who holds a rare diagnosis. Her parents explain the dangers and the treatment.
• The Edgefield County Mass Choir once again “rocked” Macedonia Baptist Church, as they do in their rehearsals: and Rep. Bill Clyburn brought a stirring Message.
Subscribe today, so you can have your copy of The Advertiser delivered to your mailbox each week.